In this guest blog post, Shala shares with us her top five reasons for attending this year’s conference. We think one of the reasons should be to hear her speak in the keynote, of course!
“Without giving too much of my keynote story away, I can easily say that the choice I made in 2010 to attend the IOCDF conference literally changed my life. If you’ve never attended before and are thinking about whether the conference is worth it, let me share the top 5 reasons why this is a conference not to miss…” Continue reading →
- The inspiration for our #1Million4OCD walk is now on Twitter: @WalkingDenis. Follow him and welcome him to the tweetersphere. 10 hours ago
- #WalkWithNathaniel May 22, 2013 Day #2 Wilmington to Newark (18 miles, 36,000 steps) bit.ly/14AbFHn 22 hours ago
- #WalkWithNathaniel May 21, 2013 Day #1 – Cheyney, PA to Wilmington, DE (16.75 miles, or 33,500 steps) bit.ly/1a3sGdG 2 days ago
- You can also listen to a new interview of Denis on the @A2AStories Podcast with @IOCDF spokesperson Jeff Bell: blog.iocdf.org/2013/05/21/den… 2 days ago
- Denis is back on the road — walking to Washington, DC for #1Million4OCD. Read about his new journey here: bit.ly/16KOm1U 2 days ago